from picasso’s blue period
― So I came up with 30 fun book related questions. Feel free to send in some numbers. :) ―
1) If you could travel to one place you’ve read about in a book, what place would you visit and what book was it from?
2) If you could be best friends with an author, who would you choose and why?
3) Is there a quote from a book that has inspired you/changed the way you view things? If so, what is the quote?
4) If you could marry a fictional character, which would it be?
5) If you could take out a character from a book, who would you want to get rid of? Keep in mind getting rid of a character could change the story completely.
6) Have you ever read a book where you needed more answers and wanted to kill the author for leaving it so open ended? Or do you like that kind of book? What book was it?
7) If you could make sweet sweet love to a fictional character, with who would it be? Okay, that sounds really messed up, but whatever.
8) What’s the coolest name you have ever seen in a book? Would you name your offspring after said fictional character?
9) Who would you cast as the main characters of a movie adaptation of your favourite book?
10) What’s your favourite classic novel?
11) Can you anagram your favourite author’s name/the title of your favourite book?
12) What was your favorite picture book as a kid?
13) Do you buy your own books, borrow books from your friends or get them from the library?
14) Have you ever stolen insults from books and used them in real life situations? If so, how did that work out for you?
15) What’s your favourite insult from a book?
16) Have you ever tried writing a letter/ emailing an author? Did they reply?
17) Do you have a stack of books you need to read? How many are there?
18) How many books (approximately) do you own?
19) Are there any songs that make you think of certain books or scenes from books? If so, which songs/books?
20) Can you name 5 characters whose names start with the letter H off the top of your head? If so, prove it.
21) Do you like the idea of e-readers/kobos/whatever they’re called or would you rather have the physical book in your hand?
22) Do you like new book smell? Old book smell? All book smell?
23) Do you sticky note passages/quotes?
24) Have you ever accidentally destroyed a book (Example:
Ran over it with your car) How about purposefully?
25) Which would you rather live without? Books or chocolate. Just kidding, that’s an impossible question.
26) Do you use actual bookmarks to mark your place? Receipts? Sticky notes? Or do you, heaven forbid, dog ear the pages?
27) What was the worst thing you’ve ever done to someone who lost/destroyed/got spaghetti on the pages of one of your books?
28) Have you ever used a book as a coster? How do you even spell that? You guys probably know what I’m talking about anyway.
29) What's your favourite book turned movie?
30) Have you ever finished a book that rendered you so emotionally unstable you couldn’t start another one for a few days?
[The interesting thing though is that its a love story but you guys barely touched through the whole thing] I think that’s the best part. I think it’s very lifelike, the story. Sometimes you meet these people in your life and it’s not meant to work out but they change you for the better. And that actually sometimes the strongest love can be someone you never touched. – Cristin Milioti
My sister drew six Disney Concept Art Inspired pieces for my birthday!!! Kinda of a great gift, if I do say so myself!!!!!